Wednesday, February 21, 2007

How Many Licks?

I was thinking about the age old riddle, "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop." When you are a kid you don't really question things. You just say, "oh, yeah, that Owl is wise, he'll know the answer." But now I'm thinking that maybe he wasn't the best suited person/animal to answer that question. I mean, do owls even have tongues? Why didn't the kids ask someone who worked in the licking industry? I'm sure they could have found a prostitute walking around who would have been a much better judge of the situation. I mean, the owl cheated! He got impatient and bit the lollipop. Prostitutes know that you aren't supposed to bite the lollipop. I think Oliver Stone should re-make that cartoon commercial with a more realistic take on it.

No comments: